LAS VEGAS — Organizers of the annual Agent Summit have named the members of the advisory board for the 2017 event, which will be held May 21–24 in Las Vegas.
For the fifth consecutive year, Randy Crisorio, president and CEO of United Development Systems (UDS), will serve as advisory board chair. He will be joined by:
- Tim Blochowiak, vice president – Dealer Sales, Protective Asset Protection
- Randy Pazik, president, Accelerated Profit Technologies
- Kelly Price, president, National Automotive Experts (NAE)/NWAN
- Brian Reed, president, F&I Express
- Michael Tuno, president, World Class Dealer Services and ARMD Resource Group
The board’s primary task is to craft the event’s agenda, a process that requires the group to review, debate and prioritize past topics, speakers and areas of focus, as well as new ideas contributed by board members and past attendees.
“Make no mistake, membership on the Agent Summit advisory board is not an honorary title,” said David Gesualdo, show chair and publisher of Agent Entrepreneur. “It’s a lot of work, and we owe a debt of gratitude to Randy and his team for creating an agenda that will attract, educate and inform the agents we serve.”