Scottsdale, Ariz.—CNA National, a recognized leader in the service contract industry, introduced its newest VSC series: Z2. This advanced product offers a wealth of consumer benefits with its enhanced coverage, additional deductible options and increased expense reimbursement package—all at highly competitive rates.
“Z2 is the latest in a long line of VSCs all designed to be the best on the market,” said Alan Miller, senior vice president of sales. “This premier product provides comprehensive benefits, with deductibles that encourage customer loyalty and help increase a dealer’s CSI, while also ensuring CNA National’s continued position as the industry leader.”
Following a thorough rate review, CNA National redefined its vehicle classing system. The result is a more competitively priced program based on vehicle make, model and mileage, especially for used vehicles. As the company looks to expand further into the certified pre-owned market, the improved coverage and rates will give dealers the ability to better match product with the needs of each consumer.
Highlights of Z2 Series include:
- The addition of coverage for numerous parts including propulsion battery, LED lights, supplemental restraint system, cell phone and Bluetooth connectivity, and steering wheels—heated and cooled along with integrated controls.
- Expanded definitions for consequential damage (by a covered part to a non-covered part) and commercial use, including rideshare vehicles titled to private individuals.
- A greater differentiation between our stated-component and exclusionary coverage levels.
- More choices for deductibles, including more “disappearing” deductibles that incentivize the customer to return to the selling dealer for service.
- Increased allowances for towing, rental car, and travel and lodging.
Similar enhancements are available in our revamped Lifetime 2 Wrap service contract, specifically designed to complement CNAN’s Lifetime Powertrain Limited Warranty.
“Our very successful Lifetime program provides dealers a way to differentiate themselves in this competitive marketplace,” said Miller. “We took this opportunity to apply the same Z2 upgrades to our lifetime and stated-term wrap contracts, enhancing this valuable program that has proven to help dealers increase sales and customer retention.”